Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

Cheating with Salvia

Today after I had written my last post I started to feel slightly unbalanced. Yet the unbalanced movements were very controlled as though somehow something was deliberately making those movements with the body, even as I write now it is happening in a very controlled manner my head keeps getting pushed down and actually nodding to say 'no'. Something feels like it wants to woosh into the crown of the head.

It was odd because these sensations had a very salvia vibe to it, however I had yet to soak the leaves getting it ready for chewing as I decided to take it to see if it does anything to detox symptoms.

I had to quickly lie down, this felt urgent, head rotated and I closed eyes, behind closed eyelids very familiar salvia type things going on yet I still had not chewed the leaves. There were movements in the middle of the forehead. About 30 minutes later I started chewing after being interrupted from the trance like state. It was a very small amount and I left the ball of masticated salvia on left side in the mouth.

I went deep as the unravelling took place, biblical things started to make sense. Suddenly I understood what was meant by the sacrificial lamb I can't seem to explain it though. The others are present as usual and seem to be hanging there as if they've been waiting, something felt different this time. It felt like someone I knew or the energy that was present there was so incredibly familiar to me.

The body has to be ready to sustain that state of mind, like something wants to come through it. There was some use for the body. Going much deeper I ended up chewing a few more times at which point there was some commotion from the other beings. It seemed that they were under the impression that something was performed on the body and it worked without any use of (salvia) and they had prepared for something. I realized at that moment that being in that state by the use of Salvia was a bit like cheating. Right now my head feels like it wants to float away.

No comments:

Post a Comment