Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Eyes Closed Activity

Last night awakened early as I had gone to bed quite early but then tried to once again go back to sleep. As I relaxed was still aware but entering a deeper state of sleep. There was some things going on which seemed to happen within the center of the forehead, almost like something being constructed there. I remember seeing light, almost like someone was bringing a flashlight closer to my eyes but not so bright that I had to avert my glance. I did however open my eyes briefly and resealed, it was gone but still able to see dark shadowy movements.

Something definitely happening with the pituitary and or pineal gland. My hormones are also changing because of iodine supplementation. The past few months with lugols iodine and important co supplementation I am experiencing a whole host of detox symptoms. Hemi sync sessions have been put on hold for maybe a week or so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment