Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

The last few Salvia excursions with extract x25

My affair with smoking extract has now officially come to an end, or maybe not. I think in a few months I'll try it again. If I use Salvia any time soon it will be in the quidding form. I really do want to grow it but being so busy I find I'm putting it off.

The theme for my trips has taken a huge turn, a lot of them and I think mostly on extract has had a conspiracy theory feel to it. Like very paranoid. I mean if one has a tendency to be afraid then it is something that could get worrisome.  I'm not sure if this has something to do with smoking extract.

The beings I encounter do not seem malicious but they have some kind of intention that I'm not sure is at all beneficial. For the most part I get this feeling they are trying to control me.

I have had the sense that they are ordinary people, or they seem like it but they remain completely connected in the state that occurs when taking Salvia. There was that feeling of them being elite and powerful. Then there's this other thing, a state of complete fearlessness. No fear exists at all, it is a state of complete power.

In one of the last trips I encountered beings who knew my every move, they knew everything about me. All my deeds, feelings etc.

In another incident I found all memory was being wiped out and reduced to just a small something related to earthly living and ever so slowly it was building up again.

There was also a moment seated I looked at my hands, and then felt bones in the body being moved. At this point I begged for it, whatever it was to stop knowing that when I return from that state into this ordinary how much pain I would feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment