Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Experiencing Senses

Chewing crumbled soaked leaves. Need to get some new leaves soon. Anyways, laying back it felt like it was taking more time than usual and then I realized I had already transitioned to that state. In fact for a while without the influence of Salvia there has been this pull to that state.

One thing I have been contemplating lately is the head movements that have been going on for quite some time now. The swaying and other movements, just the other day had some doubts about what it was exactly. What if it is some condition, some serious illness I should get checked out? I can't imagine myself telling the doctor 'sometimes my head is dancing'. My body and head is swaying even now as I write and 'it' is acknowledging that I am writing about it.

There in that state the movements are stronger and more obvious. I can see the influences behind the movement. They influence most things that we may think beyond our control. I closed my eyes trying to relax and go in deeper. The beings are moving about until a group hovers above me and the same time this above me feels to be inside, like looking at beings molding from the very flesh of the eyelids. I open my eyes feeling my senses are shutting down too fast. Breathing changes to almost being without breath. I don't think the body has stopped breathing, instead it is regulated perfectly balanced that it seems as though I am not breathing. Smell and touch feels like something unique, I feel how wonderful the human experience is, how we as humans have taken the very senses with which we experience for granted. Just as I feel this, I get my phone out. The screen is pulsing, there is a play of the living through material objects, those things that compose the material objects are dancing. I get a message from a friend about certain fragrant herbs and I feel some of the aroma lingering nearby.

I realize I am deliberately trying to avert going deeper. Something about letting go like I used to back in the earlier Salvia days. I can't seem to do it with ease anymore, for the most part just having trouble letting go of the body and its senses. I got pretty hungry after this, or I think I was deliberately wishing to eat something to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment