Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Intentions

I am waiting for the Salvia leaves and at the same time I'm waiting for the weather to improve. It is not very sunny here, just dense clouds almost on a daily basis. Hopefully the leaves will arrive before Saturday as I think this might be a good day to go out in nature and explore my intention to see the golden being behind the sun mentioned in one of the Upanishads.

I feel kind of weird writing about this, as though by doing so I am attracting forces that will not approve of me sharing this, also I sense these same forces will do everything in their power to stop me.

Recently I have been trying to meditate. The other day I relaxed deeply and simply let go, the energy seems to be stuck in my head. I allowed it to do the whole head moving thing which has calmed down. Then opened eyes after relaxing deeply and 'it' the energy seemed to be nodding head in order to shut down the process. The surrounding looked to be pulsing a little.

I know I'm meant to give it more time to do its thing, whatever that is. My head feels very full and light at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment