Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Attack of the Entities

Yesterday at around 7 pm I felt incredibly sleepy, decided to nap only to wake up 4 hours later. Needed to get up to sort some things but after a while of still staying relaxed decided to just sleep and worry about the other things next day.

In this relaxation my body felt different. There was this sensation around my neck, and my necklace was moving a little. Suddenly maybe somewhere in the middle of my sleep I was directly perceiving other beings around me. One of them seemed to be a kind of leader of the group. They begin to attack in every way imaginable.  Sexually, physically and mentally. The entire episode, which lasted near around the whole night in the time I should be sleeping peacefully, seems all very psychological now. Having said that it was as real as now is.

I've had what seemed like malevolent entities trying to influence me in the past, but what happened last night...There was a moment where I was certain that I would need to get admitted to a psychiatric institution.

There has been an odd sensation near right kidney as well as some expansion since waking up this morning, it feels like a sharp pain but I think it may be related to this incident.
When I woke up I should have been panicking, scared and even broken. I was in hell, in its most literal form with demons and all sorts. However, none of what occurred last night has left a mark on me, if anything it has only convinced me that I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

Where there should be feelings of animosity towards the entities I encountered, there is this deep sense of appreciation. Somehow I don't think I could ever have known my own strength, this incident has only made it clearer.

While I should have felt the horror of last night, strangely this morning there was this deep sense of happiness that nothing in the world could shake or shatter...not even these dark entities.


No comments:

Post a Comment