Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Divine Intervention

Yesterday was stressed because of a mishandling of a project that is almost complete. Thought I deleted an entire 4 months of hard work. I got paranoid and not being able to get hold of the person who could put me out of my misery I was drowning in anxiety and a bit of paranoia. 

Going to bed unable to sleep had a long hit of MJ. I relaxed and let go. Eventually it got to a point where my anxiety and panic attack exacerbated, intensified to the point where I think I was better off without it. This is the first time something like this happened on MJ.

I took long deep breaths and noticed I could breathe in longer than usual, kept on taking in more and more. It was interesting, like some part of me knew what I was doing and some part just curious or intrigued.

It was relaxing and eventually fell asleep. Inadvertently I realized I was doing pranayama while on MJ.

I woke up early, 3 am unable once again to go back to sleep. Anxiety and stress again also feeling very bloated which I knew had to do with the intense amount of oxygen or prana taken in. Then I left all my worries. I recall reading on Jasmuheen recently and decided to communicate with the Divne One Within (DOW), I kinda like the name although Self is just a lot shorter. I simply said that only with the DOW anything is possible and asked it to do whatever it needed to do that was for the highest good, preferrably I did want the issue to be rectified.

I started to relax and focus on breathing, there was an intense moment. I felt my legs moving which were solid feeling. Knees were bending and eventually legs raised up only I could not see my legs, just the solid feel. Suddenly I am being pulled by the legs upward like a hanging carcass. There is an intense feeling of utter bliss in which I find myself being sucked into. Something so very profound was happening. I was so willing to lose myself and completely let go until the brain thing started to happen. The kind of charge that used to take place in the state before astral projecting. It was too much, I could not handle it and eventually forced out of the state desperately trying to grasp some sense of physical being.

I have no awareness after this but awakened somewhat refreshed. Then spoke to the person I have been trying to get hold of and the situation was swiftly resolved. I then got some shut eye and once again waking up felt energized and very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment