Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

A Healer Visits

Recently had a discussion with my dad regarding a man he came across who is able to do distant healing and can diagnose people from a distance. I was curious and asked my dad to ask if he can diagnose me or check up on me to see if there is any information he has for me.

Ordinarily I never talk about subjects of this kind with my dad, he never would believe in such a thing but having recent personal experience he can't help but believe in the special ability this man seems to possess.

This morning I awoke early around 4:45am, after receiving some good news about a long overdue project I went back to sleep eventually maybe an hour later. Relaxing going deeper, was immersed in the familiar different transitioning state. To my right is the man who I believe is the distant healer, he is saying something in my native language but I don't comprehend just very aware of the likeliness that this is the same man my dad was speaking of and he has come to check up on me.

I recall my dad saying how the people he visits are not aware of him, they have no idea they have been visited. If it is indeed the healer, I'm sure he was quite surprised by my awareness of him. I have not asked my dad yet if he has any news for me, but I am intrigued and wonder if he will visit again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am interested if you found out if the healer visited you, and if he knew you were aware of him?
    W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not asked yet, almost forgot about this. I have a feeling he will say he visited me which is not good enough, not for a skeptic. Though I'm not skeptical, just want to make sure this guy isn't a charlatan. I do expect that if he did visit then he should be able to clearly describe the visit. Will update this post soon once I get some news.

      Delete