Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Phantom Arm and Stab Attack

At my sisters for a few days. The pieces of fire wood have the faces, one being very detailed. Having some nightmares whilst there.

The other day went into her basement and started thinking that the only reason basements have a creepy vibe is because of all those horror movies.

Some of the dreams have been a bit sexual. This morning the nightmare was so realistic I heard myself shriek as I awakened. Before the nightmare I was in that sleep paralysis state, except my right arm felt like it was moving on it's own. I looked to see it only my arm was not there - just the sensation of arm moving. This phantom arm has been present in many other experiences. Sensations felt stronger this time and I was more alert, more awake.

I woke up, attempted to sleep again and then had the nightmare. The doorbell rang. I sensed someone next to me. Looked to the left to see a figure wearing white, then someone in front of me with knife slashing down into my abdomen. This is when I screamed and awakened and as I did looking all about me I saw the figure was converting into duvet and the knife was transforming back into the window screen above on the wall in front of me.

Is reality, dreams and nightmares based on transmorphism? Another word to describe it is transmogrify.

transmorphism: The evolution of one thing from another; the transformation of one thing into another.

transmogrify: To change in appearance or form, especially strangely or grotesquely; transform. 

My feelings and energy has been pretty negative lately maybe this is reason for nightmares recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment