Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Morning Full Song In My Head

This morning I awakened around 4am, unusual things going on yesterday possibly due to extreme heatwave. I feel I'm being challenged in some ways. People that I've been trying to erase and move out of my life popping back in. So much influence and control need to be really strong so I'm not sucked back in. I do believe that some people have the ability to drain your energy.

The reason why I mention this is because I think the song in my head was a song being listened to by one of the person contacting me yesterday. At first the song seemed to be in his language but it took on a different style and accent that I was sure I was listening to something different. I also had the feeling that he was listening to it at the time and then there was that feeling of the body being used by a higher power tuning into different frequencies.

This is the same higher power I am communicating with, when I asked if song was coming from it my head nodded in the affirmative.

You know when you're sleeping it takes over and very rarely you get to catch it in action using the body in so many amazing ways.

Recent deep meditations making me want to write an explanation of the Bhagavad Gita (The Song of the Lord) but a remix version by writing it in a way that can be understood by the 21st Century modern day lay person. Because the time when the Bhagavad Gita came out was way different then todays day and age. In each age these teachings need to be explained and communicated in a different way so as to get through to current day people. I've discovered some very important things whilst reading Bhagavad Gita and going into deep meditation such as the evenness of the breath and how food and thoughts shape the personality and characteristic qualities of a person which the Bhagavad Gita refers to as a person's nature.

I don't see it as my responsibility to help people discover the things I am discovering in my own journey, however I feel very much inclined to do this. At the same time I'm noticing the distractions of ordinary living and this is the challenge. Already people trying to divert my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment