Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Body Beings Breaking Through

Last night after waking up around 10pm (long nap) then around after midnight I had some iodine since I felt like had a bit of food poisoning issue. After this had vitamin b complex with niacin plus extra inositol.

Then within few minutes went to sleep. Straight away I was aware entering into that sleep state. Felt something on top of me. Sexual sensations and movement, something had pressed its head against my head and I got sudden glance of it staring at me. Sexual energy was high.

The entire episode was of a very sexual nature. I kept entering different scenes, like astral projection but more clearer than ever before. I recall seeing a window with curtains and tried to recall where my own window had been and I remembered in that state that I also had blinds and not curtains. My memory of this life here right now from the vantage point I am writing from seemed like a distant hazy dream. And even the new surrounding was unfamiliar. I felt like I was suffering from amnesia. I was constantly aware of other beings moving around, some to my left. They were aware of me. I felt something moving around the left side and watched it run in a flash. Focused my gaze and trying to eliminate it with my mind thinking it was not friendly.

A few times emerged back into my bedroom feeling pounding all around the body, felt like all those beings of the body that I usually encounter in deep meditation with Salvia were having sexual intercourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment