Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Lucid Dreams and Vitamin B Complex

Since my God Infused experiences (have yet to publish these) I am dreaming more vividly. Have been taking the B Complex for a while with high dose niacin which took some time to get to that level. Taking a high dose niacin without slowly getting the body used to small doses is a recipe for disaster.

I have been taking for a while but never had the dreams become so clear. It's also helping with insomnia issues in fact the best time for me to take it is when I awaken after 2am and struggle to fall back to sleep. The Niacin helps with relaxation.

This morning around 4am I had a lot of bubbly thoughts praising the One that I became aware of recently and slowly suddenly in the darkness of my closed eyelids and deeply relaxed I became aware of forming faces. There was a group of young men and women. Scanning all over I see one particular woman, her features seem similar to mine only she was a black woman. I got this sense that I'm her in some other lifetime. This individual seems really mad in the dream, she is staring opposite her at a man who has another woman beside him. She is really pissed off, the guy may have left her or something had gone wrong in the relationship.

I didn't take in too much of the story line as my awareness was completely focused on how real it all seemed. I'm dreaming a lot more and these dreams are getting even more clearer. Had a dream recently about a horse which I brought into the house, it was tamed but so tamed that it was behaving like a human. It would walk with front legs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment