Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Lucid Vivid Dream Concoctions

I have been taking iodine as a supplement for over a year now, and taking breaks from it now and then. Have found a way to have very vivid dreams and experiencing a higher degree of awareness of the sleep state.

Did this last night and had a lot of vivid dreaming going on and a moment where I was very much awake in a different state just can't recall it much.

The trick is 10 or 15 drops of lugols iodine in a glass of water drinking this slowly. Then 500g niacin (flushing type), B complex and vitamin b2, 1/2 teaspoon inositol in powder form diluted in water and then drink. I constantly wake up around 1am or some time after that. At least once every night I wake up after which sleeping is so difficult, this is the only thing helping me to get back to sleep faster as well as having a good night sleep and the added bonus seems to be these vivid dreams which is likely due to a combination of the iodine (this keeps a person alert which is why it is recommended to take earlier during the day) and the B vitamins giving vivid dreaming.

I'm hoping to get in tune with the dreaming and what I dream about. Hopefully will make notes upon waking up from the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment