Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Beings of the Wall

I awakened around 1:30am and back to sleeping after 2am. At some point aware of the sensation of the third eye. Very magnetic then between interval of dreams I experienced something that felt so very real, where there was awareness of the left side of my wall and beings emerging out of them made out of the structure of the wall. It was like they were pretending to be the wall and in that state that I became aware of they moved about freely no longer representing or forming the wall.

A few times I was flung back and forth almost like I was a part of their group. They seemed young, childlike and absolutely free as well as playful. When I woke up I almost completely forgot this incident until I remembered it suddenly. I also remember there was quite a bit of communication going on, some kind of plot forming between the beings but cannot recall full details.

It seems more and more important to see nocturnal activity - if only I didn't have so many distractions I would focus on practicing. I'm going to try to constantly increase the magnetic sensation of the third eye during ordinary waking consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment