Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Iodine Detox Dreaming of the Future

One detox symptom of the iodine protocol which I've been on for some months now is the dreaming. These detox started early on, however there was a pause and shifts with different types of detox.

The other day I started two seperate dosage. The iodine protocol is very complicated and a great deal of research is required when starting. This guide was helpful.

Headaches have been extreme, I was doing salt loading and other things to help get the toxins in the body moving along. Insomnia which is also a major detox symptom hasn't been too bad since I've been getting some hours of sleep prior to the insomnia but now it is happening every night.

The other night I slept through listening to hemi sync sleep exploration. I woke up and went back to sleep however I was relaxing and able to see through closed eyelids, not in vivid color but the outlines of my room. As I relaxed deeper I ended up dreaming. The dreams were very much related to my life and people around me and mostly the future. I kept repeating things that were occuring in the dream so that upon waking up I'd remember it. When I woke up I recalled it clearly but decided to write about it later, still sleepy so I relaxed more only to dream more vivid dreams.

Later on throughout the day I just completely forgot what I had dreamt and have this sense that when these events take place only then I'll remember that I had once dreamt them.

I think taking the iodine at specific times is having different reactions, different types of detox. I think I will start taking in the evening just before bed and see how that effects dreams. I think taking Salvia divinorum around that time may have also played a part in the vivid dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment