Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Dreams and Salvia Update

Recently have tried Salvia buccal method, forgot to write about this. It was bitter and I think probably out of date or something as it tasted off. Still ended up going deep with it enough so that something was revealed. I recall others telling me about the process through which experience is born. It was a major A-ha moment but have no lost all memory of it, seemed important that I remember it.

Dreams have become very vivid. I dreamed recently of an apocalyptic scenario, where everything felt too real. There were these vortexes or holes all around outside with people being sucked into it. Everyone screaming for their lives.

In another dream baby nephew fell out the window and I grabbed his leg pulling him up trying to save him.

Another apocalyptic scenario where a new type of bug, some really weird looking fly flying about biting people reducing population.


No comments:

Post a Comment