Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Hemi Sync Update

I've been listening to some of the hemi sync audio tracks but not as often as I would like. Recently have listened to Sleep Exploration track in the evening mostly because it actually helps me to fall asleep. I do end up having vivid dreams but in general sleep very well because of it, having said that at times I feel insomniac. Sometimes waking at 2 or 3 am and unable to sleep after that but strangely have not felt sleepless.

In a recent session the head shaking started again this time feeling majorly different, it was less aggressive and felt like things are settling down. I should also mention that for a long time now, maybe about a year I have felt the neck and skull structure changing so much that if I move my neck around I can hear and feel so much crackling. Have not been too concerned that this could be a disorder, it seems maybe I need to give more time to the automatic head movements. I have read from a few sources that by not giving into these movements it just creates more complications. With hemisync the head movement feels more controlled, allowing the movement during these sessions come naturally and feel easier mostly because I'm relaxing whereas throughout the day during my hectic schedule I tend to block these things out.

Another session going deep with the hemi sync audio I felt energy all around me, it was stronger more obvious than ever. There was a very magnetic feeling about it all.

I listened to it again yesterday, but instead of falling asleep halfway through just as Monroe counts up to 20 I felt an urge to pull the earphones out and fall asleep resting on my front side. I do recall at some point during this session I jolted feeling as if something inside of me fell down suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment