Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Changes with Hemi Sync and Emotional Releasing

Yesterday evening after a quick workout I drank about 2 or 3 drops iodine in water and then went to bed. Before listening to hemi sync sleep exploration track I did some major emotional releasing and had that feeling where I just wished a whole lot of good for the entire mankind.

During the sleep exploration track I decided to do the resonant tuning a bit more louder and deeper than usual. Suddenly I heard a strange sound that has never been heard before in the audio just shortly after the RT. I think this change in audio with hemi sync is something that is mentioned in instructions, will need to check this.

My left index finger raised up followed by right finger which is something that has happened in the past.

My breathing stopped but I felt inside I was pumped like a helium balloon. Then a sudden release of this hold of breath - I felt like beings or perhaps energies were being released. I then began to see the movements around closed eyelids as though beings were peering down much like how I encounter beings when taking Salvia. I continued to relax and just let everything take place without reacting. There was a strange feeling that came with this incident.

At some point there was a large bee flying around but I can't recall if it was in one of the dreams.

When I awakened from sleep around 4ish am there was some dreams I couldn't quite recall. I relaxed again and fell asleep easier. At some point in the dark I was still very much awake. I heard the voice of my sister who is actually not in, then the door knock and then heard a few family members staying over talking amongst each other. It felt like I was very much awake in this reality, not at all dream like yet those sounds and things did not actually physically take place.

It felt like some bits of memories were being used to create this particular scene.

When I see any kind of creatures in dreams or visions or even generally I like to look up animal totem meanings.

Here is what is said about the Bee: link


Fertility and the Honey of Life,
Accomplishing the Impossible
Bees are the symbol of fertility and sexuality.
Its honeycomb, a hexagon, is the symbol of the heart and
represents the sweetness of life found within our own heart.
It is also the symbol of the sun and all its energies. 
 
The bee reminds us to extract the honey of life
and to make our lives fertile (productive) while the sun shines.
No matter how great the dream is, there is the promise of fulfillment
if we pursue our dreams. 
 
If a Bee has shown up in your life, examine your own productivity.
 Are you doing all you can to make your life more fertile?
Are you busy enough?
Are you making time to savor the honey of life and not becoming a workaholic? 
 
The Bee is the symbol of accomplishing the impossible.
Aerodynamically, its body is too large for its wings and should not be able to fly.
Although now we understand how it does fly (high rate of wing movement),
the Bee remains a symbol of accomplishing anything you put your mind to.

In Hinduism, the Bee relates to Vishnu, Krishna or Kama, the God of Love.
In Egypt, the Bee symbolized royalty.
In Greece, it was the symbol of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
The Celts associated the Bee with hidden wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment