Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Salvia Divinorum helps with detox

This is one of those trips I'm not allowed to write about. As the experience unfolded I wanted to quickly jot down notes right here on blogger but my phone refused to operate properly. The beings encountered strongly disallowing the information.

Our ideas, thoughts, concepts and all the opinions we form are too strong  - these things make reality rigid and conformed to a certain pattern. I get this sense from the others that there is no free will. We're made to feel as though whatever actions are performed are done with our own free will, but really there is no free will. The biblical phrase kept popping up in my head 'not my will but Thine be done! I kept repeating this to help recall this just so I could add it here as with Salvia things that unfold can vanish from the mind in an instant.

So what then of sinners and saints? There is a pain under the left ribs which I've felt since yesterday, a horrible pain felt like something congesting. Here in this state the pain separates from the body and I am aware of it as an individual entity. I constantly keep forgetting how all ailments and particular sensations are due to a combination or a pattern of thought. On Salvia I am constantly reminded how illusory and constructed reality is. It seems as though the others have played a trick on me, not by tricking me into feeling pain but feeling as though I were the body.

Head felt like it was on fire, there was too much pressure inside it.

When I am aware of the others things change dramatically. There is a lot I have left out of this post, mostly because they have escaped my mind. I kept getting this sense of my death being plotted by the others, which has happened in the past. The death of what? I was wondering. The body is guaranteed to pass away. What is it that can say I have died?

I felt incredibly sleepy and had to close my eyes. Eyes felt incredibly dry. I think I need to start using Salvia at a different time (used in the evening), also using ear plugs through external sounds is actually not a major problem. I had the led light on from phone, next time want to experiment with blacked out room. It seems Salvia is helping with detoxing the body, for a good few days I was experiencing major detox from iodine protocol which included headaches and body aches similar to flu symptoms which have pretty much disappeared now. Transitioning to the other state is also much smoother now, not as dramatic as it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment