Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Solar Eclipse with Salvia

I decided not to go out and watch the solar eclipse, instead intention was to meditate. Around 8:25am got started chewing. This batch fortunately had  no odd white stone bits and was freshly opened, there was also something different about the smell compared to the other batch.

Chewed very slowly, sometimes pausing. I was moving along in this other state but trying to keep myself from going too deep.

Yesterday had terrible cramps, realized they were behind it. They control all the sensations, motions and outputs. Last night I left a hot water bottle near the left ribs, upon waking around 1am I was in severe pain in that area. Here in the Salvia state I was reminded of all pain and their true nature - I was completely unaffected by all sensations in this state.

I realize I was suppose to focus on the Solar Eclipse, received back communication that this was completely irrelevant. The others that were present (they seem to be entwined with this reality), seemed perplexed why something like the solar eclipse was fascinating. It was like a tennis ball being thrown over a light bulb and there's a momentary darkness. For them it seemed to happen in seconds whereas here it was in slow motion. There was also this sense that as the solar eclipse took place, they were rearranging something.

Everything I was doing, all the latest projects I've been involved with were all irrelevant. Everything born of the mind was truly irrelevant. Everything lost it's importance.

I am a major health nut, always trying to improve my health in some way and even all the research I've done lately lost it's merit.

Looking to the left at the windows and the blinds I felt this area pulsing and felt the sensation somewhere in the mind. Had a profound understanding. Our brain is very much conditioned, I'm not speaking of our social conditioning or what we learn from our parents but the very general condition of the brain. How we perceive through the senses and see the world was all down to the condition of the brain. Not knowing anything was the key to it all, we know too much. Constantly bombarded with information and using and applying that our brain works in accordance to that and reality is simply this information externalized. There's this process where you just unknow everything you've ever known, to completely let it go.

I was in that state where anything was possible, I'm sure I could be in any world in that moment by simply allowing the brain to empty but I kept holding on. I wondered why? Why was I holding on? My projects came back to the surface and everything I was doing, again it was all just a load of nonsense. Yet deep down I knew what I really wanted to do, which was to create the movie that I've been inspired by Salvia  and even that was completely unnecessary. It was clear to see that I was too addicted to this worldly life, without it I don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment