Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Updates

I have a salvia post called Optical Illusions which is saved as draft, for some reason I don't want to publish this.

The Salvia is doing something to my liver, I felt incredible sharp pains around this organ. Fortunately after using hot water bottle pain eventually disappeared. Pain was so bad I don't think I want to take Salvia for a while.

The iodine protocol which I've been doing for several weeks now is going fairly well. I have been having some incredibly cinematic dreams which I believe are associated with detox as well as third eye chakra.

The involuntary head movements have reduced in intensity since eating lamb meat again and including other omega 3 sources such as sardines. There have been a few occasions where head has moved but not as intense as before. The question and answer sessions with head nodding yes and no seems to be a lot smoother. Just yesterday had one of these moments where I felt the urge to ask a question and uncovered something that I should not do, which I was planning to do - apparently really bad for my head at this stage. Recently a few days I've been awakened and suffered bouts of insomnia where I end up falling asleep by 4 am. On one occasion I didn't fall asleep, just relaxed and deep inside forehead, pineal or pituitary gland moving like crazy, almost vibrating at the same time felt like brain orgasms.

I have not listened to hemi sync as much as I hoped but intend to keep practicing as often as I can. I have been having some amazing synchronicities, they have changed in some ways. I feel my gut instincts are much stronger and there's this sense of being guided.

An incredible incident occurred whilst at a local shop recently. It was related to spoons but won't go into details just yet. While at the shop I felt the whole thing being set up. I am unsure how to describe this sense, it just washed over me, the entire incident was fabricated. I felt like I was seeing the inner workings of this fabrication.

2 comments:

  1. in a way your body is at dis-ease, i.e. not at ease, the functioning's are not working in harmony, hence dis-ease.

    this is a guess, never tried iodine, but i wonder if the iodine could be effecting your liver?.

    you need to work out what is going on with the energy blockages in your body, like knots and swelling and air not moving smoothly.

    try some light healing foods like quality soups.

    the salvia can help heal, but can be tricky as well.

    have you thought of trying some light exercise like qigong movements, the lighter and softer you can go sometimes the more effective things are.

    for example you want to breathe with the breeze and roll with the tides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's not the iodine since I've only started taking it internally recently, prior to that I was painting on skin. The liver pains have happened before, only this time a lot more painful. Today I smoked some Salvia, mostly plain leaf and a pinch of extract without the metal filter in a glass pipe - no pains. I think what might have caused the pain was dehydration or Salvia was making liver push out toxins.

    I also do believe Salvia can help heal. Thanks for your suggestions. I will try some light exercises as well as practicing pranayama. Also considering lots of liver flushing.

    ReplyDelete