Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Morning Visuals

I woke up early around 4am, lately since the days have been going shorter I feel sleepy much earlier and wake up a lot earlier. This is not a good cycle, I think probably has something to do with detox. Next time instead of waiting to fall asleep around 4am I will simply start my day. This has definitely happened a lot in the past, especially on days I'd have involuntary astral projections/OBEs.

Around 6am I relaxed and tried to sleep. It was completely dark but I started to see through my eyelids. At first I could make out faint outlines but not sure what I was observing.
The space around me seemed to morph. The more I relaxed my concentration things changed rapidly. I felt lights encapsulating me. There was that familiar red orangish flame like shade as if I were directly staring at the sun.

There was some minor brain orgasms.

I think that flame color is the sun, an internal Sun. It represents fire and this same fire has a cleansing effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment