Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

A quick smoke

While I wasn't intending to smoke Salvia I did. It happened suddenly and only because I was actually annoyed about something.

This time no metal screen, I think that might have been causing some issues. I put a bit of plain leaf then added a pinch of extract. I needed several hits, could not hold it in the lungs long enough although it was not at all harsh I was concerned I might have another episode of phlegm expulsion from lungs which the iodine seems to activate.

I went to that other state of mind pretty fast, the others present. There's this sense of friendship and then this feeling of worship. It baffles me each time when I'm in that state how I lose it and forget the actual.

I recall the pain felt in last experience and how they were the ones actually behind it. I didn't know why they induced that sensation but on this occasion I was excited with their presence. I wanted to do something for them. I decided I want to cook something which I was planning to cook for dinner anyways but I wanted them to experience it.

This time in that other state I felt more balanced. Heading out the room and downstairs it was wearing off.

I'll be meeting someone fairly soon and will be trying Salvia with this other. I feel like I've connected so well with this person. In one of my question and answer session which I'm certain now is with the 'others' I've encountered with Salvia, or perhaps long before that, they seemed to not want me to meet this person. I had to go through a series of questions in order to uncover the why.

I feel my mind expanding and the shadows are moving but it feels normal.


2 comments:

  1. Some of your previous posts, some of the Salvia others are "like" actors how far does that go though?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Salvia others are quite complex to describe. Another way to describe them would be as energy forms, mostly there are clusters of them. Over time they have become a normal part of the Salvia trips.

    There are a range of them, some seem to influence certain external factors like a storm. Usually these energy patterns are much more concentrated. Sometimes I can sense the beings who form the parts of an aeroplane. They go far enough to explain pareidolia. I often see them pasted in places, if I had more time to concentrate in everything around me I will find them everywhere.

    At the same time I think they assist in manipulating reality, they take in thoughts and act out according to whatever thoughts are floating by. Thoughts are also energetic.

    I've seen an elderly woman make her way through some of my furniture and creeping out onto my carpet. She seemed familiar. I later saw and recognized her in actual physical existence. There have been a few times where the others felt like actual living people who are awake enough to stop playing whatever role they may have taken up in reality.

    It does make me wonder, aren't we all like actors? We definitely seem to be playing our roles terribly well.

    Having said all this the others still remain rather mysterious.

    ReplyDelete