Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

An Experiment with Spoons

This is a sort of law of attraction type experience, I say this because my views on law of attraction have changed somewhat over the years.

I was searching for ceramic spoons for soups. Finding overpriced things online I decided to check out local stores.

I checked enough stores a few times not finding any ceramic spoons whatsoever since metal spoons are more popular.

One day shopping I was in an unusually good mood and for no particular reason. I decided to send out this positive energy towards the people I passed by, the trees and to all things surrounding me. Sending positive thoughts to others around you makes for good therapy.

Before I entered any shops I decided that today I was going to find those ceramic spoons, it was settled in my mind that today it was definitely going to appear. I ended up in one shop where there wasn't any and I've looked here before. Then made an entrance to another shop where again there was no visible ceramic spoons. I turned around ready to exit this shop but got this sense to go back and look again. Standing in one spot contemplating nothing just staring at this spot. A woman accidentally hit me on my left foot and started to distract me with her constant apologies. I assured her that I was fine.

After a moment of this I put my hands in at the back of one shelf where you really can't see anything. I'm not sure what possessed me to put my hands inside this space but I started to feel something and pulled it out. It was wrapped up in paper but there was that knowing feeling what I was about to unwrap. I grabbed a few more, nice ceramic spoons in many different colors.

Seeing that there was no specific price tag I asked the manager for the price. He told me these spoons come with mugs but they seem to be missing so offered 5 of the spoons in my hands for 50pence.

As he walked away I started to observe around me, there was an employee stacking the bottom of one shelf . Customers walking by. In particular as I watched the manager walk away I felt how the entire incident seemed to be set up, this was all scripted. It's an awareness that is hard to describe, that knowing feeling was there. I've had an incident like this before with the same awareness present and that knowing feeling of what it was all about.

I know that I can command greater things than spoons, but the more interesting aspect is figuring out how it all really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment