Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Weird Aliens and Scary Goats

I woke up from sleep at around 2am. Could not sleep until some time after 4am. Had a feeling I was going to have some kind of incident as is the case with this kind of sleep wake back to sleep pattern.

I recall having very amorous dreams and then slightly awakened from those until closing eyes again relaxed I suddenly noticed a glass window above me more to my right. There was an unusual looking alien, I can't begin to describe it but like an alien with something unusual about it. My immediate feeling was one of fear or perhaps it was uncertainty with this sudden encounter. I felt like it was trying to come closer. I closed my eyes and opened them again hoping to wake up. I see the same window with a dark shadow lurking of some kind of creature. Repeat close eyes and open again. This time I could see it clearly, it seemed to be hanging upside down but staring at me. I thought it looked like a large goat, it moved it's mouth and seemed to be grinning. I was getting a sinister vibe from this creature. Closed eyes and open again, same creature only two of them. At this point I am trying my best to get out of this state, eyes closing opening was clearly not helping. Realizing escaping was going to be difficult, I toughened up. In the face of adversity one ought to laugh, so I did. My laughing voice sounded so different like it was coming from another being.

With a bit of struggle I came out of the state, exhausted went back to sleep with no follow up incidents that I could recall.

Interestingly when I did come out of the state, I was looking at a part of my raised table beside the bed, it's made of glass and there's a metal component that is visible and I stared at this point where I tried to see if I could create those same creatures as I managed to make a faint outline of the weird alien creature, trying to recreate the same scenes with these components. I feel that it's very likely, and it wouldn't be the first time.

It seems that these incidents are distortions of current physical reality, but one thought that has awakened with the use of Salvia overtime is that physical reality is a distortion of some other factor. Which would mean that everything that can be perceived has an underlying factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment