Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Salvia State Bleeding Through

Salvia 10x, small pinch. Transition is extra smooth, during the shift to that state I realized that what has been occuring in the consensus reality for me is actually this state trying to take over. Salvia state is overriding my 'ordinary' state of consciousness. Today my head did a really strange thing where it felt like the head region suddenly vibrating. Currently right now I am in that mild state. As I feel it I can tell that it's going to get stronger and the states are going to occur involuntarily.

Have been also physically getting unbalanced feeling today the same as I do in Salvia. Smoking the extract just now my intention was to focus on NASA satellite images of Hurricane Bertha after hearing in the news about it, going in knowing that I probably would not be able to post any significant findings. I was signaled to relax (body moving involuntarily as though controlled by another) closed eyes I can feel the body. The veins, arteries were vibrating with energies (beings). The structure of the body is somehow relevant to the experience, not Salvia experience but what we experience as our lives. Read some random parts of the Upanishad earlier today, one part has to do with the different organs of the body, another to do with veins will need to look into this part.

I've experienced the beings in the blood before. This has suddenly become more intense seeing that it is getting stronger in my ordinary so called waking consciousness.

I think the Salvia state, which I call the Salvia state simply because I take Salvia to reveal that state, is not in fact  a designated state to which one only arrives through the use of Salvia, this is a state that does occur without the use of Salvia.

I feel going through the kundalini process and having read all the experiences that others have gone through I've been willing to prepare for it. Changes and sudden shifting states of mind was something I've been wholly expecting. 

I was drawn to Salvia at a time when a major phase of the kundalini symptoms died down. Left with an usual urge to look into psychedelics I was led to Salvia. It was not really my first choice, but seeing as how my first choice was not exactly legal I was left with Salvia.

Salvia was the key to end the sudden deadening silence on the Kundalini process, I liked to believe that being led to Salvia was a part of the Kundalini process. Really somehow what I've been doing is secretly preparing myself because deep down I was very aware of what the Kundalini process had in store. Salvia has been my salvation in some ways, it has bought me comfort that there was a state of mind that I could switch on but then just as easily it would switch off.

I do feel now that throughout these past few years, not thinking much on the Kundalini process that the same switch that gets turned on by Salvia is the same switch Kundalini is attempting to turn on.
Only with Kundalini it's not a controlled situation, and unlike Salvia it doesn't end after a few minutes or an hour but then there is no way to predict what will happen.

White lights have been flashing near right side of open eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment