Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Hemi-sync Sensitivity - Seeing Shadow Being

Yesterday evening around 7pm I listened to hemi-ync audio and eventually ended up falling asleep. Awakened after midnight and unable to sleep until 4am. I was dreading sleeping at this time, having a strange feeling that something very unexpected and horrible was going to take place.

I eventually just gave in. In a deep relaxed state I was aware of some part of the bed, there was that familiar rotation. Rotated outward but not quite moving out. It was like I was rotating only to end up in the same spot.

My head became some kind of radio, I was picking up signals for actual things taking place. Maybe someone watching tv or listening to a radio channel. I got this sense two of my sisters were in the corner of the room.

Still in this state I was aware of other scenes taking place, in one which I recall there was an arm being lifted up. This person was in their bed, I felt he or she was an actual living person.

Then awareness moved back into my darkened room, where quite suddenly I see a shadow form of what seemed to be a man running across my room in my direction. This startled me, so much that I started to shake myself out of the state but soon enough felt daring enough just to get a peep to see what this being was up to.

Still very much in that state there was an intense pressure in the lower abdomen region. At this point I was adamant to get up and managed to break the trance.

It is possible that some strange stuff has been going on, especially with the body during the times I go to sleep. It's also possible that the hemi-sync audio is making me more sensitive and aware of other energies around me. One thing I've noticed is my energy level has taken a massive dip. I have these moments of complete lethargy where I feel I need to sleep forever despite getting enough hours of sleep.

I will be experimenting with this by staying awake for a while and simply repeating the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment