Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Salvia Remedy

Past two days I was in a very terrible state, I thought it was just a very bad reaction from a supplement I have been taking past few weeks but turns out there's a virus going around. Early in the morning today I had the worst cramps in upper abdomen, horrible pains in the chest.

I soaked Salvia with the intention to see the underlying cause for this. While it was soaking I tried to do so many things to handle the pain, ended up lying in fetal position and slept for a good 45 minutes. Once awake I was so incredibly refreshed, I felt like a newborn. No cramps, nothing.

At this stage I didn't feel like chewing Salvia, wished I hadn't soaked it. Chewed anyways, but really fast not masticating thoroughly. With the last quid I lie back, the beings of the organs are more apparent.

Now all of a sudden they are reproducing the sensations I felt earlier, the major pains on left side were a lot more intense. They are indicating in some form of non-verbal communication that this pain is surgical. In this state I didn't feel as bad as I did without it, the pain was still there just as intense but it didn't effect me. Had the sense the beings can be arranged, orchestrated in a way to change my form.

There was this magnetic field around the body, it was tugging and pulling.I remember at some point I had this sense that the sensations were an indication of some kind of surgical procedure being performed on the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment