Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

An Explanation of the Extraordinary Phenomena

Was feeling strangely emotional, empty before this trip. Started reading Krishnamurti Fire in the Mind there is an amazing discussion.

Started on a part raw paleo diet, most of the seafood has not been appetizing (except for shellfish). The raw chicken livers were ok at first but then they made me almost regurgitate my own guts. I've been pretty frantic about my health. The sudden onset of major fatigue is very likely due to vitamin or mineral deficiency which is making me look for all kinds of solution for optimum health. This above detail here is only partially relevant to today's salvia experience which took place around 1:30pm.

I was note taking during Salvia state but it's barely intelligible. But here goes (won't write exact, on paper it looks like I was a maniac brainstorming).

------------------------------  SALVIA EXPERIENCE -----------------------------------------------

I chew the two quids that was soaking whilst reading through JK material, something I do when the world around me doesn't make sense. This time chewed and held in mouth a little longer. I sit back with eyes open throughout the entire experience.

At first going in deep seeing what is actually taking place, feels like being behind the scenes. I thought of a recent idea for a story. Grabbed a pen and paper with much difficulty. Just before I place pen to paper I tell the others not to get alarmed, I'm not spilling secrets it's just some ideas for a great movie. Scribbled 'He holds onto your mind, uses it somehow. There are others who control the reality, it's like they hold on the material giving it its solid like quality. (It can control everything, every event and incident that takes place)'. I look in the mirror with my face changing, veins pumping plastic dummy looking body and consider slipping this part into the story somehow.

At some point going deeper I felt how one would feel ordinarily embarrassed about doing something that just makes you look foolish. The copious worrying about health, the act of ingesting raw chicken livers all in front of them seeing as how they think I am supposed to behave like some kind of demi god.

How do I keep forgetting this actual soveriegn state? Because coming back in this ordinary common state I certainly feel like I forget quickly. The pressures and cranial movements seems to be related to their movements, everything seems to be related to what I percieve there. Here and there is playing off each other within one space.

They tell me something about patterns of thought, that the world around us is the result of a pattern of thought although it was not brought about by thought itself, just moulded into shape. I asked questions: Why are some people sick? as well as even asking why some are extremely healthy but the answer would obviously be the same for both. I was mostly referring to the endless physical conditions that seem to bequeath mankind, but even psychological disorders count. The answer I got back again had to do with the pattern of thinking. There was a great understanding from the impression of a spider, drawing out its web creating according to its pattern and then draws it back inside itself and then goes on recreating.

I got a bit more specific, about how certain vitamins work and actually heal. I was asking this because according to what I experienced in this Salvia state is that these so called vitamins and minerals and all these other health stuff nutritionists discuss had nothing whatsoever to do with my health. That even my concern over physical health appeared very strange to those I encountered.

I asked them if everything is according to pattern of thoughts, then why do some vitamins work? How is it that a certain kind of medicine heals many people and not just someone who thinks it might work? Something can work for someone who thinks it will not work, surely there are countless examples. I for one always take Salvia thinking it's not going to be effective or perhaps it will be less effective than the last time only to get opposite results. Again the answer is through pattern of thought. It goes much deeper though, there is intereference from them somehow, just don't know how to go about explaining this.

I asked them about evil people and saintly people, they obviously must get what they give out. I mean Hitler and Saddam are burning in hell right? I thought briefly but did not mean it in the sense that I wished it upon them. In that plugged in state there was no sense of reward let alone punishment. No one is favored over another. There was an interesting part in JK book about how society breeds on reward and punishment and continues to live within that pattern, but goes onto speak about something beyond this which is not the result of reward or punishment. You cannot get it or get there by following the same pattern we do for reward.

The world is created by millions of years of conditioning, society is a result of that. The result is limited human beings or at least human beings who behave as if they are limited. Humans hold onto thought patterns and live in sync with that. Unable to let go of emotions and breeding attachment mankind lives according to that. Whatever is, is according to the pattern of unitary consciousness all thinking pretty much the same thing. What effects one individual effects the entire world.

Strangely I thought about American Indian tribes and how they used to call out to spirit with their unusual songs and perhaps rituals. They had this interesting relationship with the unseen. I thought carefully about the sounds they must have used and how spirit recieved those sounds, I wondered if what I was percieving is the same thing they percieved and called spirit. I use the word 'spirit' very lightly knowing it can conjure up all kinds of images regarding the others I encounter. It is nothing airy fairy, nothing at all like how one might feel when encountering archangels, or even the great wizard of oz himself. There isn't that spiritual feel to it, my encounters have broken away with what personal ideas I had about encounters with spirits. The seeing is also very different.

I ran out of space on the two pages to write in something very important. It is the essential part of the entire experience and as the understanding came to me I started to write quickly whilst it was all still very fresh. You don't see it... this startled me because the understanding I recieved was so very clear to me I was convinced that what I was writing should be able to clearly depict what I had in mind. There's no talking about it... At this stage I laughed, so much for this great clarity! Then I finished off completely convinced that this should do it... NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THE PHENOMENA THAT IS YOU!

7 comments:

  1. would it not be healthier to eat a cooked beef - vegetable - potato meal, instead of raw chicken livers?.



    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about it, only problem is having been on a raw vegetarian diet for several years now I have created an aversion towards meat cooked or raw.

    I am starting on a nutritional program soon and it involves the use of cooked meat.

    Here's the link to the diet plan:

    http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEALING%20LIFESTYLE.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, a lot of the stuff they say makes sense, beef should be rated as the best meat source on there list though in my opinion, i know it gives the best energy and body repair effect, at least a few times a week, not too often.

    have to be cooked though the meats, if you want to try out raw meat though, you can get a fresh quality steak and cook it medium rare!.

    you know what you can eat etc, but i would think eating the raw chicken livers etc could make you ill.

    and for health it is controversial, but i think the vegan diets people do are UNHEALTHY, and vegetarianism is also unhealthy, but i understand people do it for ethical means, when i have tried vegetarianism i have been weak and ill within weeks, the protein and fats in that kind of diet are just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that vegan and vegetarian diets are unhealthy which is rather unfortunate. This is however because today most of our soil is depleted of essential nutrients and supplementing diet does not seem to make it any better at least for some individuals. Another factor is lifestyle, not being exposed to nature doesn't help at all and a stressful environment just burdens the issue.

    Veganism and vegetarianism can also lead to copper toxicity, which I found out by reading Dr Wilsons articles especially if one is prone to stress and drinks tap water. The lack of zinc in vegetarian diets which can mostly be found in animal meat and products is another problem on vegetarian diets.

    I agree about the raw chicken livers, it is something I will only try cooked from now on. I will also be trying steaks and other meat cuts medium rare. Thanks for your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i eat beef/meat etc i always have it with some starchy carbs like potatoes or bread etc even though i have veggies as well, in my experience beef and most meats on there own do not digest correct, and will take energy out of your system to digest if no starchy carbs are present, i think starches are like the fuel needed to break down the meat proteins.

    i eat all the fruit and vegetables as well, fruit is naturally raw, but the vegetables seem too tough to eat raw in my opinion, and health wise.

    you probably know also not to eat massive plate fulls, just trying to eat the right things is the main idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its not just the foods, if you have a garden where you live, and a park you have the nature/natural/nurture there as well.

    i try to do as much of the fruits and vegetables as well, think it works well when the body/soul is working right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, it is definitely not just the foods. I have spent more time in the past two years connecting with nature. Hopefully in spring time I'll be taking up sun gazing again as well pranayama breathing exercises.

    ReplyDelete