Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience Wave I, Orientation

I've started listening to hemi-sync once again. Have had a really difficult week and at the same time noticed sometimes when shit happens it's for the best. Now I'm changing my priorities and I think one of these priorities has to be advancing with hemi-sync.

I have lost count with the amount of times I've started these sessions only to suddenly end it. Hopefully this time round I can commit to finishing the entire program.

Started a session from last night. I listened to the first track Orientation late at night, as I relaxed deeply my head jolted left and right. Several times I was shocked by this movement and how aggressive it has become. Towards the end of the track when I opened my eyes I realized that I clicked out from the last head jolting movement and unable to recall what happened during that click out.

No comments:

Post a Comment