Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

The Presence on Salvia

Smoked 10x extract around 3:30pm.

The transition happens within a few seconds, still in my room but senses operating more rapidly. It seems nothing in the surroundings change but the senses themselves go through some kind of transformation. I am sure that what we are viewing now as the world and all the many objects contained within it is simply a distortion of the senses.

I sit on the bed and that presence is there, it feels to me as though it has sensed me. There is something very magnificent about this presence phenomena. In that state I'm aware that it comes to those who are like the dead, actually who are dead to this world. Did it make its selection who gets to be aware of it? Was I chosen to be aware of it?

I think about how to explain this experience, it seems to know what is about to happen before it happens, how? It is making those things happen, this thing knows its own script. I think about how to write about all this and at the same time sensing it knowing what I'm about to do and at the same time knowing that it is scripting every move I make.

I ponder deeply whether this thing selects people to have this awareness. My understanding is this, tt is available to all, but only those who are not absorbed by the world are aware of it. Those who are absorbed by the world are blind to it.

Salvia is temporarily lifting the blindfold.

At some point I tried to go deeper by closing the eyes but instead I was switching off whatever was switched on. Even on 20x I was able to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Salvia is temporarily lifting the blindfold.
    ------------
    That's exactly how it feels to me as well.

    Also, I have often noticed that "eyes closed" trips are all about descending deep into your own consciousness, perhaps to the point where you touch the ALL, the I AM, whereas "eyes open" trips are more about being able to observe how the ALL interacts with and sustains the dream of life we all share. So the difference is, do you want to go deep into the ALL to explore it directly, or do you want to see evidence of how the your observable world is really just a part of the ALL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also noticed this with eyes closed and eyes open trips. In my earlier trips it was easier keeping eyes closed and going deeper. Something has changed since those times.

    For a while my focus has been eyes open trips, mostly because of my curiosity of the phenomenas that occur in this state, I feel like all the senses of the body becomes sharper and seeing the nature of things becomes clearer. At the same time there are experiences where closed eyes perception and open eyes perception become identical where there is no actual difference between the two. Maybe this could be what pure perception is? I'm of course still unsure and so continue to explore with Salvia.

    It is very pleasant if you can observe the ALL interact with the dream of life. I don't know if you've ever heard rainfall produce music? or watched the flames dance?

    ReplyDelete