Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Barking Mad

Since The Being in the Sun incident I have been waking at exactly 4:35am where before it was around 5:45 to 6:15am.

I've been feeling like this is all somehow planned out. I have thought about going to the park to see what happens when I relax deeper whilst sungazing under the influence of Salvia, so this morning at about 6:15am I headed for the park. It was not as quiet as expected, in the distance I can hear the morning birds and nature chattering away. Park was fairly empty with a few people sitting in the distance.

I got comfortable at the top of a hill in seated position, gazed at the sun briefly then started chewing process not thinking much. The transition started to occur, I needed to lay back. Everything vivid and clear. The energies (I usually call them entities) around me were somewhat different. The transition feels different but I was going through the same process. Breathing changed until at some point felt like there was no breathing. I tried to stare at the sun but it was too intense. I can sense the others around doing something with the body as usual. Something was on the left knee, thought that it might be a bug and I sensed all kinds of earthly creatures around me more intensely. The rays from the sun were warming the skin. All sensations feel very different. My mouth felt numb and smoothed out. It was difficult relaxing because of the open space and anyone just showing up, in particular I was just very wary of dogs.

There was tactile sensation of a pulsing type of magnetic force. It was pulsating all over the body. I closed eyes and went deeper. At some stage I opened eyes and saw the entire world as some kind of setup, they were clearly visible in the sky, manipulating the sky and it's appearance. The sun, there's something about it that I can't seem to convey here. The clouds were covering the intensity of the rays. As I got deeper something very profound was taking place but then I sensed something coming closer, opened eyes and a few seconds later a woman was jogging past me. I felt I needed to get up, sensed something else coming closer and quickly sat up.

The jogging woman was calling to someone and then I saw the dog which was not good, made me panic a little. I could still feel the magnetic bubble around me, I could not see it but still very much aware of it. With activity still ongoing the dog made eye contact with me. I froze and continued staring, it had a very knowing look. It was clear to me that it sensed what was going on around me. Soon it started to bark, its barking was strange it seemed to be saying something. It wouldn't dare to come near me standing about 10 meters away just barking away. The jogging woman is frustrated shouting because the dog would not respond to her call whilst she is gone quite a long way almost leaving her dog behind. I panicked a little more because, though I'm not afraid of dogs, I've never had any experience where a dog behaved like this around me. I couldn't predict its next move but trying to remain as calm as I could. Soon it moved away from the other side avoiding coming around me. I was relieved. However, as it moved more towards the woman, it turned around one more time to stare back in my direction barking again this made the woman even more mad.

Still in that state I couldn't relax after that, stayed seated for a little while until I got up. Movement feels different, I walk a little and in the distance I see two dogs and a woman behind them coming up the hill. I know one of the dog is Freddie having encountered him before. The two dogs approach me really fast rather unexpectedly. They both start to circle around me, I gesture with my arms for them to move along. I'll admit I panicked more this time because one of the dog was a pitbull dog . The woman assures me that they just want to be stroked, I tell her I can't because of my allergies but don't think she was listening. I walk away slowly but with each step the dogs are getting closer. Finally the woman tries to move them along. The pitbull dog comes running back, sits in between some of the plants where I was meditating with Salvia, watching me. Again the same thing where the woman is  frustrated and shouting at the dog to move along. After this I did some barefoot walking on the earth for some grounding. When I got home felt quite tired and was suffering from hayfever.

I have found another hill where I can try this again but would have to get there earlier, as it could get tricky exploring more with Salvia when dogs are around. One other thing I will be trying is just observing the view around me without Salvia next time just to see if I can capture visually what was witnessed in the Salvia state.

No comments:

Post a Comment