Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Practicing Natural Magic

Last night I soaked enough leaves to roll up two quids. Yesterday was a very hot day, my concern with Salvia was dehydration. Even though I was drinking plenty of water Salvia acts very fast on the kidneys. Some of the latest stuff that have been occuring with Salvia is sensations in the eyes and even what I feel like are the kidneys.

It's Ramadan and I have been fasting, only past few days have been unable to fast.

I got started on the quids as usual not sure what to expect, it's been a while since I've used the quidding method.  After processing second quid, I lie down on the bed with door open. Lying down eyes closed, I let go. I'm aware of everything all around me both external and internal in one space. In particular the body seems to be composed of beings, the entire body is like parts of different factories with different types of workers. Then there are the elements all around the space that feels and appears to be the same as the external.

As usual there are other beings wandering in this space, almost as if they've come to observe. Eyes are still closed and I can see (visually, but also a kind of mental perception that is hard to describe) that the beings are curious about others around me. I sense they're watching one of my sisters. I sense her walking past my door, also that she wants to come in but something prevents her, some thought perhaps. After a moment of her distraction she opened the door. My eyes still closed, I assume she thinks I'm sleeping. I go deeper and deeper feeling the ending process. There were bodily sensations present, one particular one was the migraine and intense pressure I was feeling earlier. I felt the beings behind it.

The physical life and everything being wiped out. I understand this better now, it is not that the external world is ending but the entire mental imagery that gives birth to it disappears meaning memories are being wiped out. It was all disappearing, the impact this was having on the brain and the sensations were intense.

The beings do something to alarm me which I can't seem to recall, but it makes me open my eyes especially as I try to recall my life. I see them clearly with eyes open as if they've been very much visible in that space the whole time. Again I get that inspiration for the movie, a perfect scene which I know would be impossible to recreate. My eyes want to keep closing. I see my sister seated in the opposite side of the room looking down at her phone. It was odd.

The functions of the brain feel like they are ceasing to be. It all felt so wrong. I got up a few times trying to compose, fortunately sister was out of the room by this time. 

Again I felt that raw sense of power. Recently I have been watching a show about witches, but I wasn't thinking about it until the beings bought it up. My curiosity sparked and I knew how and what made magic work. It turns out magic is not really all that magical. I tried to make commands, placed my hands over the salt lamp beside me and clicked my finger signalling for them to turn it on. I'm definitely doing something wrong but in my free time this is something I could play with. I think the key is to be in that state. We only need to use switches because we think we need to, it's part of our conditioning.

Magic is not really what my main focus is. I need to be able to go deeper on Salvia but there is this major discomfort that occurs mostly in the head region. After yesterday's trip I couldn't sleep, fidgeting and trying to shake off whatever was happening to the brain. Also I can't seem to describe what was happening to the brain.

I need to chew the quids slowly next time, have found a guide that explains this thoroughly.

Salvia Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment