Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Sunset Hill

Around 6:30pm, with the weather being warm decided to head out for the park with Salvia ready. First 30 or 40 minutes sunbathing before starting chewing process. At this time the sun was too intense to do the sun gazing.

Chew the first salvia quid and within a few minutes I desperately need to pee, so I head for the bushes. Back on my spot I chew the second quid and slowly the transition occurs. A 60ish year old man walks up the hill almost in a drunk manner. It felt odd as he walked in my direction in that drunken floppy way I felt he was like me in the same state that I was in and he knew. As he passed by I was almost certain he wanted to come up to me and tell me something. Soon enough I see a dog nearby. I stand up just to make the owner aware of my presence, silly of me to think that would deter the dog or his owner from approaching. I smiled and let them walk by without the dog acting out.

Sitting back down I knew I would not be able to close eyes. I just simply observed, the sun was still too intense to gaze at. I looked all around me just observing everything around me. In particular my focus were on the trees, they were as alive as I was. The trees were like people, I had this sense that they did feel frightened whenever approached by tree choppers. The black dog sat under the tree relaxing, the tree was dusting something on the dog and at the same time communicating. There was definitely something being done to the dog. A few minutes later the dog pees near a younger tree and I was aware that its urine was to be picked up by the tree taking in information. Amongst the scattered trees there was one that was the tallest. It had silvery leaves and it glimmered as the rays of the sun played with the dancing branches. I felt deeply connected to these trees, it was such a shame that people, including myself are too busy to even look at or even ponder for a moment the meaning of these creations.

There's a hill to my left where the sun illuminated it in such a way it looked like some kind of special altar. It was almost like it was calling me but I had no intention to get up. I was absolutely in no state to walk that distance until a cyclist came up the hill I was seated on followed by the most scariest viscious looking dog. Some dogs are cute and friendly looking, others like this dog - not so pretty. I did not hesitate to grab my things and get moving. With my bare feet on the earth I was suprised how balanced I felt. I was headed for the altar hill, earlier there were people on here and now it was cleared. I lay down on the lush green carpet of grass and felt so comfortable. Too comfortable I could have slept there. I look to my left where I see a man smoking, he starts to walk in my direction and seats himself about 5 meters away from me. His smoke is blowing in my direction. Standing up agitated I get to the bottom of the hill and walk barefeet towards another hill. It feels so natural walking barefeet. There are two guys I've seen earlier with a white dog. They are staring in my direction and I sense them eye goggling which irritates me a little but I walk on and just as I pass them my trainer shoes fall out of the bag unsure of how that happened. I burst out laughing almost unable to control my laughter, I thought stuff like that only happened in movies. This one in particular would be a comedy.

Moving on I approach the other hill I look to my left at the sun set, mesmerized by the phenomena I'm witnessing here. At this moment I'm not sure what to say of it, while the memory is still there I can't seem to find the right words. My attempt will be like someone was holding a lamp, and that lamp was the sun. This is such a poor attempt at describing it. I couldn't remove my gaze and I didn't seem to care that to onlookers I appeared to look like a lunatic. I'll have to call this hill the sunset hill. As it is from this hill where the sunset can be seen almost close up. I plop myself down on the grass, which is patchy here, the earth here is also rocky and hard unlike the altar hill. Regardless there's this major urge to close my eyes. I relax and go deeper, the beings here seem different. Though the sun is setting it was still a bit too intense to stare at. I keep eyes closed, a few times I felt the need to remain absolutely still. There was some external distractions, a few women walking up the hill, looked like some kind of physiotherapy exercise. There were some people running up and down the hill, which would startle me because the sound of them exhausted sounds similar to wild dogs running.

Observed by the beings, something deeper was going on.

There was a moment where I felt a deep sense of appreciation for how freely the sun gave of itself. I sit up at some point, stare at the sun, it is easier to gaze now. Suddenly a major sensation is present in the abdomen, like a stabbing from the inside. I feel some of the organs here swelling, touching abdomen feels hard. I could feel I need to stay still and endure as much as I possibly could. A short while later I need to get up and get moving, feel like my bladder is about to burst, fortunately find a bush to pee near and head home. Some interesting things have happened since this incident. When I close my eyes sudden scenes of people show up. There is a forming mental image every time I close eyes and relax and I find that its possible to enter these scenes and become a part of them. There are pressures in the head, and several times now have had this signal to take time out and nap. Today napping the scenes appeared at the same time the deeper I relaxed the head thrashing has started again.

While this actually seems like a rather uneventful incident I thought about it for a while and realized that I was being guided or more like nudged to move in a particular direction. First I would not have moved from my starting point, the usual hill that I think I should call the Dog Hill had it not been for that scary mean looking dog. Then from the Altar Hill I would not have moved to what seemed to be the final destination, the Sunset Hill had it not been for the smoker blowing smoke in my face. Now I'm aware that my next trip has to take place on the Sunset Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment