Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

The Being in the Sun

 In the past I have been in the garden whilst in the Salvia state but have never remained long enough to observe the environment around me. Despite this in general with Salvia sessions taking place in the bedroom I have been able to sense the environment as well as the elements around me.

This morning I decided to try Salvia in the garden, it was about 7:30am. As the transitioning state occurred I was deeply comparing what was taking place with the experiences that occur for people that are deemed insane. I feel like this with open eyes Salvia sessions, always needing to make comparisons to the insane. I kept pondering how what we experience as our ordinary state of awareness was no different to that of an insane person. Something in the brain makes us perceive reality the way all people do, it's like a spell but at the same time the process is actually very biological.

I sat pondering if something in the brain was actually changing and this in response was changing how the senses were functioning. Looking up at the sky this morning I would not say that the sky was changing rather it was my senses and how I perceived.

There were slight shadows and glimmering light patches, the kind you would see after staring at the sun for some time only I had not yet gazed at the sun. It is cloudy yet the sun shining through.  Gently moving my gaze towards the sun. There was this shakiness of the sun, almost like it was vibrating. At the same time that same movement was felt inside my head. It was like the movement of that sun was actually inside the head. A sense of deeper knowing came from all this. The sun was freely giving of itself to the world, it did not matter who or what you were.

Then I saw the form of what looked like a young child, it seemed to be within the sun or beside it but it was communicating to something. I felt like it was aware of me. My eyes kept closing, so I closed and relaxed. There is movement within the head and some shadows of beings inside there with closed eyes.

I open eyes want to look at the sky again. Then I have this urge to lie down but was unable to with family around.

I got up a few times, those auto body movements smoother but much  more demanding. I followed the movement and understood that the body wanted to spin around. I didn't as there was this sense of feeling to unbalanced.

I've been sitting in the garden early mornings for a while now whenever the sun comes out. For a while there's always these flies, I think they're flying ants and they always fly in a particular direction almost as though with their movements they were producing some kind of shape. Today they were present, it was like they were dancing not for entertainment but as though they were worshiping or rejoicing in something.

I've managed to read Fire in the Mind : Dialogues with J Krishnamurti for past few days and in this experience I felt there was a much deeper understanding of what he was trying to convey.

I think my next session I will have to try in the park, early morning sun gazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment