Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Presence and Sexual Activity

No longer recording how much Salvia I take.

Last night had relatives over, nieces and nephews, sis-in-law and nan - they're all very loud and noisy people but I wanted to see what will occur in a situation like this.
Chew the balled up leaves and I feel atmosphere is a little different because it is taking much longer. I think I have new visitors they probably don't realize my association with Salvia.

Suddenly there is small movement - a middle aged woman about 10cm in height looking at me with this amazed bedazzled look on her face. They make me feel like I'm some kind of extraordinary phenomena.

There are other people same size squirming through like ordinary people from under the drawer - I can tell they just came from the neighbouring houses. The first woman whispers into the ears of her neighbour and I know she is saying something about me - how rude! I can read her expressions she is saying something about me but also something they need to do. They are saying how they want to tell all the neighbours about me At first I thought by neighbours they meant actual physical neighbours and then realized that it's their neighbouring entities and I'm thinking whoa I don't want to be one of those mediums having to do readings for dead people.

I look up and the shadow playing off the light fixing is moving - splitting apart. I can hear relatives speaking and as they speak the little man of the light fixing is voicing them. When they speak it speaks exact words flowing out, then I hear sis-in-law yelling out to one of her kids and he voices her - it's funny but also a little creepy, almost as though he runs the show - I mean he knows exactly what they're saying. Strangely after her yelling he expresses an emotion of disgust and cringing saying 'Ugh I hate it when she yells' - he's playing me, that's how I express myself when my sis-in-law yells - it literally makes me cringe. I feel like this little shadow guy is taunting me.

I look down at the people on the carpet and the 2 whispering women look at me still chatting away. They look at me and suddenly they squirm backwards as if they've seen a ghost and that's when I feel it. A presence right behind me looming over growing - the 2 women flee. I look up and the little guy is making sexual noise, he sounds and looks like he is masturbating. As the presence continues to loom over - I feel two large pillar beings folding over me as I relax - all carpet entities have frozen - the little shadow guy tormenting me is now fortunately silent. Racy heartbeat, those little beings gave me the suspicion that this presence is dangerous - even I have felt that way myself in previous experiences which is why I avoid trying to look at it. It seems even though it is there I wouldn't be able to see it - I seem to mostly feel it. Soon it is just above me where there are no particular faces.

I don't even want to figure out what it is - dangerous seems to be enough of a description for now. Suddenly I feel this force coming down and there is genital movement with sexual stimulation. I think whoa maybe this is all just my wild imagination. There is a small face of a boy on left wall looking at exactly where I'm seeing the presence and then it looks at me. Other entities are all there but being very quiet. I feel like they've abandoned me, leaving me alone with that presence that I am very uncertain about.

Decide to finish remaining leaves try to get the other entities to unfreeze and try to read through their impressions - maybe they can tell me something about this presence. Then I feel like I'm being carried somewhere, two middle aged looking women hover through the ceiling - large in size filling up the entire ceiling. Again looking at me like some kind of phenomena, I can tell the one introducing me is seeking praise from them. I feel like I'm some kind of pet - I've never felt so unbelievably confused my entire life. I try to play along - what more can I do? I hear background noise and this annoys me. They see this agitation and the women seem a little taken aback. I lay down close eyes and pretend to sleep and I can feel them and their curiosity - they are more curious of me then I am of them. I can't help it and suddenly laugh opening my eyes - my acting skills are so terrible. If I were an actress I simply wouldn't be one because 90% of the time I'd be having fits from laughing so much.

They move away and all appears quiet now, effects have worn off so I turn lamp off. I close eyes and immediately there is sexual stimulation, incredible movements and inner caresses. I can feel that presence is still above me - not on top but above. Then I look to the ceiling and see several faces - their mouths are sucking and blowing and I know they are causing the sexual stimulation. I don't want to think of the worse so I'm not thinking what you probably are thinking right now, but I feel completely betrayed. I don't even trust that Kundalini energy anymore for it too has stimulated me sexually many times. Maybe I am judging this occurrence too soon, perhaps I'm just not understanding it. So I go into it, be as allowing as I could just so I could understand it - I see their faces - they are moving so rapidly but then there's one face and I tell it to freeze. I want to see that face and try to understand why it's so familiar and I start to feel something I can't describe.

Suddenly whatever is occurring feels alright only because of that one face. Besides it's not like they're are hurting me if anything I have never ever felt so ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment