Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Friendly Change

NB: all thoughts will be italicized and conversations with quotations marks - relaying as if it is occuring in present time.

It is 9pm, I chew leaves and lay down. Shifting smoothly and this time I am allowed to pass through certain areas.

They scan me, see that I'm different and could not go through a certain point, immediately passed through where I had permission or I think they just made exception for this one time. Journey through, we're on a ride, the others next to me I know them to be my friends who have been helping me in these trips.

Moving along I'm excited but know to remain quiet if I want to avoid getting booted out.

We're somewhere now, a large room filled with these gigantic beings who look no different to humans, only there is something different. Everyone is standing, it is actually pretty noisy in here. Not sure what we're doing but observe and I simply copy my friends - need to act like them so I blend in to some degree.

They are practicing a dance move. Each being is waving the left arm watching carefully a realization comes to me - that movement is collapsing worlds, ending worlds it is like this is what apocalypse is - the destruction of a world. Then they wave right arm and now there is a creation of another world, the construction phase. Amazing wow, wait till I get back to physical. So this is what is going on Earth - the world is ending but there will be something new. How many worlds are there. Stay quiet you're making too much noise. I think they're starting to glance in my direction. Quickly taken out of there. My friends and I are now buckled up on a carriage like going on a roller coaster ride. The carriage moves on the tracks. I feel good to be with them, so excited and looking forward to our next trip - wow just how much more is there to see? Remain quiet - this silence is so important.

Suddenly whilst carriage is in motion one side where my friends are seated is seperated and moving in another direction. I look back wanting to reach out to them. Very afraid, what's happening this is not meant to happen, what am I to do without them, now I'm really lost. I see on my carriage there are still a few of my friends but they can't do anything other than cling to me.

Someone is coming through, I feel them and then see them. They at first look like a bunch of teenage boys. I have just been hijacked, I think one of them is familiar maybe the boy who tried to run away with my house in another experience. I feel like I'm in this position where they have the upper hand and I'd have to follow their orders. They look at me curiously, trying to figure something out. The boy is pointing saying that I am that person they've been talking about. I seem to have built up a fanbase - the last thing I want is attention, espcecially from these lot.

They want to play with me and I just want to travel with my friends. I don't think they want to play with me over there, instead they're more interested in coming to the physical environment and playing with me there. I open eyes and they have bled through my room so much that I am seeing two worlds entwined, when I open my physical eyes they can see physical environment. Suddenly I see that older bearded men have now joined the party. I really don't want to play with these guys, I have become already so bored of them. They want me to do something - I know they want me to masturbate. I tell them I will not do anything they ask me, they're starting to inspect my room. I know they're up to something, they are formulating a plan for me. I know I need to distract them and do what they've asked of me in order to divert their attention.

A short while later, I'm so pissed. How dare they, and how comes they get permission to hijack me and yet I'm not allowed to go through certain points? Just what is the meaning of all this? I thought the other side would be all spiritual and good, I am learning otherwise.

There's still some more soaked Salvia left - this time just after 10pm I state an intention: my intention is to meet all those who are interested in my growth and development and wish to support me. Those who are not interested in my growth and development I ask you kindly to leave now.

I shift and am quickly amongst friends travelling in some field where I'm just touring, but it is all so familiar. I feel I am hanging out with this person I think a male or perhaps neither, a very good friend of mine. We're moving about and he tells me if I've heard about this girl creating so much commotion and then he takes me to her place and shows me what is going on.

There's a group of boys, barking like dogs and cheering, they are on top of a house - a bunch of horndogs humping the house, rocking back and forth. They're like loose wild animals, they need to be caged or something. Me and my friend move to them to get a closer look as soon as I get there I feel something that feels familiar to me. Uh oh - that girl is me. Now I see they're sexually manipulating me and no doubt having a good time. Ugh those rascals! just wait till I get back. I am kind of embarrassed with some of my actions but my friend does not judge me, instead he is telling me about an intricate plan - it is something that hasn't ever been performed by him. I'm listening, we went somewhere deeper - I think he's taking me somewhere but I can't go beyond the threshold. There's physical noise sucking me back to Earth environment.

Slowly I am back in physical and feel energy column near spine and other sensations, these sensations are not sexually stimulating me. I know it is my friend, performing that change we agreed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment