Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Eye Contact and Raised Garden

I'm paying particular attention to dreams that break sleep which occurs between 2am - 5am. At these times dreams are very vivid.

Eye Contact
Inside a cabin - a man has been mutilated. I know he made eye contact with some kind of evil that took control over his body. Then I see a woman outside - I can tell before the man died he made eye contact with her. Whatever was in him is now in her and I make every attempt to avoid contact but she is after me now. At some stage she is chopping up her own body parts but they reassemble somehow. We get into some kind of battle. I think I fail somehow and am seated behind her knowing it is safe as long as I don't let her make eye contact. We are surrounded by an army of people. To the left I see parents (not PR parents). I gesture to them not to make eye contact with her. It seems they want to banish her.

- This dream has some connection with Kundalini process. Dismemberment is one common theme occuring amongst Kundalites and Shamans, so according to this it means that I was resistant to one of the most seemingly violent part of the process. I don't mind it at all but why does it have to come in the form of a rather horrific nightmare, unless the reaction was mostly from ego? I hope to be more allowing next time. These dreams are very different from the majority of dreams I've had in past - somehow the atmosphere has changed.

Raised Garden
I'm in the garden - see mum and brother trying to wind some rope all the way from one end of neighbours garden to another part. I'm high up - they've managed to pile up soil and raise garden so that it looks like a hill. See strawberry vines down side of the slope - I think about picking some since they look just about ripe. I walk down but skid down fast - the slope is too steep. Look at neighbours garden and notice that they too have raised their garden only it is at a perfect level so that you can walk down that hill with balance. We just need to level our hill to match theirs I think. I then consider how having steps on the side made of wood would look nice and be more comfortable. With my bare feet I'm digging some soil and notice white worms with spikes sticking out of their flesh.

- I have some general idea on what the message is in this dream. I'm not balanced - most likely to do with grounding. The hill seems symbolic of something - ground that I walk on meaning environment or is it simply referring to the body. Then there's the strawberry and the worms and I'm getting nothing else at the moment.

1 comment: