Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

God, Relatives, Rides and Kundalini - The Great Deception

Prior to this experience I soaked leaves to see if I could contact my friends to help finish what they started. As I got up my body felt so different, like it was very new. Then looked in mirror at my arms and my veins were bulging out so much they looked completely blue - I saw the many faces of entities. Legs moved differently, more entities there. Then I saw the veins pumping in my face, whoa they certainly did change something.

Suddenly my top started to be lifted up, and I knew they wanted me to look at my stomach. During the surgery I recall the abodmen being operated on majorly, endocrine and digestive system transformed.

I lifted the top up and my belly looked to be living - I don't know how else to explain it. I closed eyes haven't yet taken Salvia. I see with that perception that my friends were hovering above me - I feel I need to bow my head down to show them that I'm aware of them. They signal something, I can feel a touch near right ear - they want to get inside there. Still standing, eyes closed I feel them entering ears and there was tactile sensation.

Lay down, more of them getting in - my ear canal heats up and I feel a fluttering sensation that has happened many times before. Then feel them making changes in the brain, possibly activating something. I hear a bird croaking outside and it sounds like it is saying 'Help'. I reconsider taking Salvia again, what if my friends have to flee again. At about 1pm I was just about ready to throw the leaves - such a waste, I could've saved it for next time. As I am just about to chuck it I change my decision, why not just finish it instead of wasting it.

Get back in room and chew away and I was so glad to have changed my mind for what took place was just astounding, I find that I am reaching something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I chew the leaves at 1:30pm. Close eyes and immediately there is a perception of holy people dressed up in terracotta and white outfits. They look simple yet so stunning nothing I had ever witnessed in physical environment. I noticed the change, this time my perception was in full color. These holy people are greeting us, next to me I see other children - my friends. The holy people are moving outwards to reveal someone. The children are so excited. Then I see him, he looks like a very old man, so old yet so strong and wise looking. He had a white moustache and beard and I think a bald patch on the middle of his head. Could this be God? Could this really be the Father of all Fathers?

He didn't feel like God in the sense of what I thought God was - like everything I had thought was some kind of misconception - that I had decieved myself creating him in a certain image. He looked more like a very ancient, no doubt wise Grandfather to me. Something so humble about all that I was witnessing. Still I could not recognise him I think because I was comparing my reaction to the other childrens reaction. They looked so happy and ran to him. I followed them knowing I have to act like them otherwise I'll get caught out. He has his arms opened and looks to be wearing a cloak which has pouches, inside these pouches are many other children. They're warm and snuggled. He has so many pouches and with one embrace he warms all his children at once. They love him so much but the difference between me and them is that they know him - I feel as if I'm seeing him for the first time and I can't feel any emotion nor recognition, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel - still analyzing the situation. I wonder can he tell that I'm different, will he be upset - what will he do and I feel maybe he won't mind it so much.

We're in this embrace and I'm still trying to feel something. It is warm but still I don't know him. The embrace lasts a few moments and then all the children are on a ride. The holy ones are moving us along now. I know now that all I have to do to go unnoticed is to simply copy my friends - to be like them.

We're in a large hall now - performing a kind of worship. No, not worship, it was devotion - we were devoting ourselves to the one we had just embraced. I look at the other children, their arms raised up and falling down to the ground - they spoke, I heard the sounds - it wasn't ordinary human sounds. I join in and copy them - can't just stay still. They look at me happily and I try to copy the sounds, I imagine I'm half doing it right. If I were to translate with human words - I think we were saying something like 'Praise the Lord' over and over again, happily cheering. They didn't looked to be forced into doing this, it was something they always looked forward to and no one put them up to it. I look at the children and they have this particular look about them, everything they're wearing is like a uniform and that's when I realize what that whole psychic surgery was about - they were stitching me a garment to make me look more like them and this is why so far I'm allowed to be here, otherwise I would've been booted out. My friends are genius they planned this all out so that I can stay with them there.

Suddenly we're moving out to a grand field, there's a motherly figure nearby. The children run to her and each child tenderly with an indescribable affection kiss her on her lips. I stand back, I signal to the children that I wouldn't dare go up to her - she'll catch me out instantly. The children give me a look and tell mother that we're heading out somewhere now, just going out to play.

We're all on a carriage now, suddenly we're stopped and the two horsemen get off and notice something different. They eventually approach me and there is this deadening silence coming from the children. I stay quiet. They are now right in my face - they know I'm different but they need to prove it somehow, especially now that I look exactly like those children. Then the two men start doing something really weird and funny, they whizz and changing they're form making a kind of sound in order to startle me. I just watch as though I'm confused by their odd behaviour. I know that if I open the physical eyes I will be immediately caught out - these knowings just come to me.

They give up and we're moving along now, phew - I think I'm getting really good at acting. Now we're on the ride, everyone is buckled up. This carriage is so familiar, I remember being on it before. The children are so excited and so am I. I am looking forward to this but I also know it means some kind of end to the physical reality - that where ever I'm going now there's no coming back to this reality in the way I've become accustomed to.

Everyone is moving in a direction, one by one being launched. I can't wait till it is my turn and then that moment arrives and I am not at all worried about leaving earth life behind. Something's wrong I feel I'm moving in the direction of the launch but I can feel my mind is strapped and there's the sensation of my physical body. I am telling the other children that I so want to go but someone has strapped my mind to the body and I can't leave. Why would anyone tie me up to the physical existence - I know someone is behind it and I feel it is important to tell my friends about this so they can help me. Suddenly there's a commotion stirring up regarding my lack of ability to move forward. Then many other forces are strolling by each getting a good look at me - they're trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I keep my physical eyes securely closed. I am getting really good at this acting out with the help of my new garment that they still cannot figure it out. Then the children, my friends take me to someone in order to fix this situation.

We are in a room now where there is Guru, teacher like being. He is seated on some raised platform. I immediately state that I don't need a Guru, I'm my own guru. When he sees the children there is this smile on his face, it looks really sensual. The children go to him and kiss him on the lips. There is something very sexual about this Guru. He embraces the children and they are communicating with him, then they bring him closer to where I am standing. He is inspecting me now, trying to figure out what is different about me. The children have already told him but he wants to see for himself. I still keep my eyes closed why would I want to reveal myself especially now that I've come this far.

In the physical the telephone rings - it's so annoying and loud. I accidently open my eyes and quickly close them - now that being looks at me absolutely astounded as if he had just witnessed an incredible phenomena for a fleeting moment. Dammit! - I just blew my cover. I give up and open my physical eyes revealing my condition to that Guru like being. He is bleeding through physical reality, close eyes perception is clearer. I see he is approaching me gently, now he is on top and I can feel his intention - it's like he wants to have sex but not quite for the reason ordinary people would have sex. This is some kind of process and I start to understand after a short while when the base of my spine rattles, back and soles of feet start to heat up, he is working on raising the energy that I have come to know as Kundalini.

The process is still going on even as I write this and it has been extreme since it started. I can feel the movement, there isn't any sexual arousal except that I felt ecstatic bliss rushing through legs and a few on back of neck. This morning I jolted up as ecstacy erupted through right leg. So many Kundalini symptoms too many to list right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment