Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

Royalty

Last night got Salvia ready, while it was soaking at about 2:10am relaxed and didn't really feel like chewing the leaves. I almost fell asleep when suddenly spontaneously exhaled for very long which as always startled me. Tried to relax again to let the exhale take place without disrupting the flow, instead there were slight spontaneous movements.

Got started on the chewing - this time felt like just getting it out the way, felt like a chore. Towards final quid I bit my tongue which worried me coz it felt really intense.

This time things shifted as usual but so much more energetic, my left eye kept closing I couldn't keep it open. There was a sense of an energy coming in it was so familiar to me. I figured it was like some kind of team (the energy) - it had an air of royalty about it, like it was supreme, there were other energy beings beside it but they would move aside to let this royal team in. Then when the energy was right in my face it began to communicate non-verbally and the recognition came instantly. I was so humbled in its presence and simply listened to every unspoken word. It said 'Be nice to him, treat him well and care for him'. It was referring to my 5 year old nephew Ray who belongs to this magnificent energy pattern and that is what I recognized it to be. I could see the energy almost as a giant face peering at me - hard to describe.

In physical reality my eldest sis and her kids came for holiday to London and I have not really been getting along with my sister (a lot of conflict). Ray agitated me a little y'day and out of irritation I told him to go away but soon cheered him up after that.

I asked the energy being if Ray's older bro and sis belonged to this same energy pattern but did not get an answer though it's like deep down I knew they are not of that pattern neither is the mother.

Of course when I was told by that energy being to be nice to Ray it wasn't a demand specifically for me but for those who are around him and unfortunately there's a lot of sibling rivalry taking place between his elder siblings which I can see is having a bad effect on him.

I can't recall how I responded but I acknowledged what was said and amazingly in that state I retained a lot of 'me', the physical identity. When I woke up this morning and recalled last nights incidents there was that immediate sense of something feeling different - I just wanted to go around telling everyone to treat Ray as though he were extra special.

He is a very sweet, adorable and intelligent kid, however he is also super hyper at times and has the ability to talk 24/7 - his mum has told me that at home the only way she could stop him from talking so much is by plugging her ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment