Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Salvia Brain Waves

Last night had no particular intention when taking Salvia. Chewed 7 quid at about 1:45am. Chewed somewhat fast this time. My recall for this experience is not very good as I was so sleepy and tired, I am also certain that a lot more took place but this is all I could relay.

I lay down and the shift begins. I kept saying my name to remember or hold on to myself, so that when I get there I don't forget that perspective. I always feel like this - if this identity is forgotten how will the experience be recalled?

At the beginning stage every sensation was intense biting felt hard and mouth slipped when chewing remaining bits and I remember trying to move some of my hair that was near the forehead and that felt so intense. Moving hair was too intense, I remember panicking coz I had thought I pulled my hair out and no doubt left a bald patch.

Shifted, everywhere around me are entities. I think somewhere in the left side a white spark passed by - try to see if anything is there. Nothing.

No actual image of entities - only perception.

Eventually got to a point where after looking about me, and I think my eyes always remain open physically and I do actually see the sudden shift but it's like my eyes, the lens themselves change. I close my eyes and feeling like the effects are wearing off fast this time. So I just close them, but still feeling to be in that other state. There was no body only awareness of a sensation of what felt like the physical brain. It pulses and there are sensational waves erupting, going deeper and deeper. An immense energy just kneading the brain. It was somewhat pleasant and tolerable despite the intensity. I open physical eyes, PR is put back together.

I have never experienced anything as intense as these brain waves. It was like electrode pads attached to the brain sending a high frequency but very gradually. I feel if the speed of that high frequency was increased my brain would have exploded.

I don't think I returned fully, just dozed off to sleep. Dreamt about a swarm of moths in my surrounding.

Next time I am closing my eyes from the very beginning and will relax into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment