Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Deliberately Challenged

Chewed 6 large salvia quids at 6 am. Immediate shift - I acknowledged that everything in my life, every obstacle has been placed in my path deliberately in order to challenge me. Nothing ever happens by accident - all of it is planned.

When writing down notes of this experience I missed a lot of the events that took place and I wrote how I can never really share this stuff - the things that I am learning intimately.

There was again that sense of asking - an open opportunity to request which is available at all times and not necessarily under the effects of Salvia. I demanded for certain changes, again this came out automatically, as if finally scracthing an itch that I had unknowingly made every effort to avoid all my life.

There was movement all over my surroundings, furnitures rattled in some parts responding to me in some ways. To the other side of the room some clothes that originally hung on a rail had turned into large moving mouths. Other fabrics with a lot of patterns were like living entities I knew when I returned to physical I could still communicate with everything around me. An anology to help describe this would be to take a watch or clock, see how it functions from the outside. Then take it apart and see the inner mechanism - the parts that make it work on the outside. This is kind of like what it was seeing those things (entities) breathe, they were like the inner parts that made the outer part function. Speaking of breath - I could sense no breathing coming from the physical body.

I tried to restrain the effects of Salvia, holding onto my self retaining memory. I wanted to show to this power that even I am powerful and that I have control over the effects. A quick glance at the mirror reflected back to me a rubbery appearance - I was so astounded that my body was so toy like, moulded play dough.

Lay back down with effects wearing off slowly, closed eyes to sleep.

I slept in the most unusual way - no dreams were present and the next 3 hours or so my body was asleep but my mind was ever aware and awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment