Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

Afterthoughts on Blended Being

When I look at things now I know that there is something behind it holding it into place. Whether it is a tree or a building everything has a degree of consciousness.

You can communicate with everything because it comes from that One energy - amazing to actually see that. To truly know that.

I was thinking next time I journey with Salvia I want to make sure my intentions are clearer than the most recent experience. My intention was not very clear but despite this I got more than I could have intended for. So perhaps going without intentions is better.

I don't want to ask anything for myself, meaning my worldly endeavours. I want to know what that Being wants - what does it want? As I was blended I felt no desires from it - it seemed to be something without thought, without desire.

Is this what the Soul is? What do I do - give it permission to come in fully. Is the physical body a temple for that. Does it have a will of its own or am I the will?

What relationship does Kundalini have with all of this? Is Kundalini an awakening of that or is it simply a restructuring via detoxification of mind and body to allow an embodiment of that Being? Or is it a test to see just how much can squeeze through without causing shock?

As for that Being that I blended with I sensed no malice from it. It seemed to be something really that I cannot understand though I would have to say more than anything there was a sense of friendliness to it.

So while I do want to have clearer intentions for next Salvia journey I think for now I should go without intentions, to just let it unfold see what happens when my thoughts are not present - to listen with absolute silence.

It is definitely hard to listen with all the background noise, but even more difficult when the background noise is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment