Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

Memory Enhancement for Unrecallable Memories

Awoke last night after 2am by 4 or 5 am back to bed. I relaxed and a few times was staring at my room with closed eyelids - very visible and clear. I did not move my head, still relaxed.

As I relaxed deeper I began hearing sexual moans from a woman, at first I was worried that the sounds were coming from me because I could also feel bodily sexual sensations. After this I entered different very vivid life like scenes and kept trying to memorise everything occurring.

When I woke up around 7:15am I had forgotten most of it.

I am playing around with memory, trying to enhance it with amino acids and other natural ways to improve memory such as trying to eliminate as much aluminium from my diet and life because this is one major heavy metal toxicity people suffer from. Aluminium toxicity is also linked with alzheimer's and possibly dementia, in short it seems to destroy memory receptors possibly if the heavy metal is stored in the brain.

Another thing that I have been looking into is a Faraday Cage around my bed for meditation and good sleep. Faraday cages are apparently able to block frequencies and emf so will need to give this a try to see if it can help. Most Faraday Cages are made of aluminium so will need to research the best way to build one.




No comments:

Post a Comment