Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Hearing Voices and Mind Scare Tactics

Relaxed 6ish am, passing airplane, right ear drum vibrating, blackboard scratching sensation making me hold onto myself tightly. Calmer. Hearing voices, mostly male and foreign languages. I remember Slavic languages, Russian, Chinese and other unfamiliar. Did not understand any of it. No English.

Few times was aware of room, chair with jacket and observed it looked more up in the air seemed like it could morph into body but trying to remember my room features stopped me from being afraid. Sleep Paralysis type of fear incidences could be pure imagination, our fear gives the power to channel imagination in fearful direction. I remember staring at chair with jacket hanging could have morphed into grim reaper or some other scary form. Why the fear? Possibly being in a space of unknowns and body goes into fight or flight mode.

The voices were a lot clearer than my past experiences, that blackboard scratching effect was incredibly strong but managed to overcome it. I have noticed this seems to be linked with the airplane sound.

Some might view this as a clairaudient experience. I think it could be linked with past memories and if we do have past lives something picked up from there. I have been thinking about memory and how this plays a role in our everyday living.

I did also think what I usually think when this happens, that the brain is an antenna and I simply tuned into a radio station which could be the people on the airplane speaking in foreign languages.

"Scientists, in recent years, are finding that the Earth's magnetic fields are far more significant than they previously thought. They now know that the human brain contains millions of tiny magnetic particles. These particles connect us to the Earths magnetic field in a powerful way as a human antenna. We are both transmitters and receivers of subtle energy, or consciousness; a timeless interconnectedness that somehow encompasses the very foundation of our life."

- http://www.carliniinstitute.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment