Pages

Saturday 13 May 2017

Dreaming of a distant planet

This morning woke up from a very other world like dream. Prior to the dream had two dreams of a sexual nature. There are three characters. First character on the floor. A woman moves away talking. "You need to have more confidence. Move without fear" she goes onto show how it's done. She moves to the third character. Not quite a body but bone like form. The form is worried and asks "are you sending me to another planet?" There's a sense of panic in his voice. "No"  she picks him up without touching him and then says "I'm going to turn you into another planet" and propels him into the air.

As his body disintegrates and slowly turns into a planet moving away in the distance but still visible I am amazed and excited with how vivid the entire scene is. She then begins to narrate "in June 3045, around a hundred years ago" as if directly to me, then she mentions something about London. I tried to absorb her every word but unfortunately woke up.

Had my vitamin b complex, b6, NAC, plus l-theanine last night prior to bed, more l-theanine than usual and it is something that I took a break from for a while. I've also recently started taking Boron supplement which helps with calcification and remove flouride from the body and doing the iodine painting on skin. Also I do think it's possible that ovulation is connected to these types of dreams. The year might have been 1345, so recall is a little hazy there. I recall as I got excited with how vivid the experience was it I started to shift out of it and even knew that it was going to end because my excitement.

I wish to have these dreams everyday, extremely entertaining for someone like me who has a very short attention span in front of the telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment