Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

L-theanine detox dreams and Salvia thoughts

Had the l-theanine supplement, possibly around 300mg and the b-complex last night as well as 5-htp. Had a few very vivid dreams but I think what is important is that I had better recall than usual.

I recalled a dream related to cousin and her family as well as sister. I always attribute any dreams related to cousin to do with some kind of major change. This is a cousin that I haven't seen in forever yet they do not live too far. In the dream I dreamt of sending her a letter, in another dream my sister was trying to get rid of me from her house. Only her house in reality belongs to cousin.

I need to take the supplement much earler around 6ish pm so I fall asleep earlier since lately I have been going to bed after 11pm.

A thought crossed my mind today about L-theanine and it's use with Salvia Divinorum. I think because of the relaxing effects of L-theanine in conjuction with Salvia this can produce some interesting results.

Here's a quote about brain waves:

"Theta waves (3 to 8 Hz) occur during sleep but have also been observed in the deepest states of Zen meditation. Alpha waves (8 to 12 Hz) are present when your brain is in an idling default-state typically created when you're daydreaming or consciously practicing mindfulness or meditation."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201504/alpha-brain-waves-boost-creativity-and-reduce-depression

L-theanine produces Alpha waves in the brain. I should be very excited about this, but I think I took way too much of the L-theanine last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment