Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Dream Supplement L-theanine Update

So it is day two now since I started taking L-theanine, I am dreaming more but recall is still not so great however this supplement is doing wonders for my stress and anxiety levels. Felt an amazing mental clarity, I don't think I ever felt so much clarity like this before. It has stopped racing thoughts and also resolving insomnia issues - I think this is perfect for trying astral projecting, just need to work out the correct dose and what works best for me. Today I woke around 4am and took it straight away while relaxing I should have focused on my intention to astral project, so I haven't been putting the intention through.

One dream I recalled this morning was about dogs. There was a variety of dogs and I was avoiding each one. I ended up somewhere towards the end of a lane with a duvet where I thought there were legs of a dog but it was an imprint.

From the top of my head dog symbolizes protection and loyalty, as a totem this is probably what it represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment