Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

Dream Supplements

The following is a list of a few dream supplements, herbs and other stuff I am taking or planning to include which I will continue to update:


Vitamin B Complex - includes Choline
Iodine - (seems to cause detox dreams)
Raw Potato Starch
L-theanine
GABA
5-HTP

I am not taking these things all together and some are part of my detoxing routine. I am also doing other things, focusing on healing in general. What I'm noticing now is that physical healing helps us tap in to energy centers we are unable to when unwell. My health is very standard but has improved a lot. In my experience it seems dreaming is very much related to physical health and well-being and I have experienced quite a bit of detox dreams.

For a certain period since the time I have become extremely occupied with many activities the dreaming sort of halted. It could be because I lost interest in this area due to being so occupied (work, life, stress). Some of the supplements I am now taking are also to help relieve stress and anxiety which seems to be an ordinary common side effect for modern day living.

No comments:

Post a Comment