Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Dream Supplement Experiment with L-theanine

I have just got started on the L-theanine from yesterday but need to get a digital scale to make sure I am measuring it properly so not sure how much I'm even taking at the moment.

One of the main reason why I'm taking this is because of extreme levels of anxiety and stress, so hope this calms the nerves. I also have some remaining 5-HTP which I plan to start taking only every other day.

I have done only some research but have discovered that L-theanine can cause vivid or lucid dreams. I absolutely love dreaming especially the adventurous cinematic dreams so I'm hoping this has some effect. I plan to take at night time before going to bed since it helps with sleep.

I'm curious what kind of effect this would have with an entheogen such as Salvia as in past use of this helped increase effects of whatever I was consuming.

Before going to bed I'm going to set some dream intentions. I plan to take the L-theanine in conjuction with the WBTB method as I tend to wake up a lot in the middle of sleeping usually after 3am which will be the time to take it as well as before bed time. I am aiming for a dosage of 200mg before bed and 200mg if I wake up any time after 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment